General Council Information
Normandy welcomes and accommodates the needs of citizens with the spirit of volunteerism where neighbors work together for the common good to build a strong and vibrant community. Normandy's citizens are committed to community involvement and volunteerism and contribute their time and talents to make Normandy a better place in which to live and work.
Appointments are made throughout the year and up-to-date membership rosters including new appointments, vacancies, meeting calendar
, agendas and minutes
are published routinely to the website.
To find out more, view the Boards and Commissions
Contact the Mayor's Office
for additional information at (314) 385-3300, ext. 3017 or the City Administrator/Clerk's Office
at (314) 385-3300, ext. 3010.
Duties and Responsibilities
Boards and commissions members:
- Provide a valuable link to the community and to the various interests that make up the community
- Assist in the development of policy recommendations to the City Council
- Provide leadership and support to City staff
- Promote the City and its programs
- Provide expertise in specialized areas