The mission of the Normandy Municipal Court is to provide superior customer service to every individual. In return, the Court expects all visitors to respect the Court and its employees. Court should be treated as a place of business. Below are several helpful hints you should know before your scheduled court date:
- It is important that visitors understand the appropriate dress code. Shirts and shoes are required and hats and sunglasses are to be removed before entering the courtroom
- All pagers and cell phones must be turned off before entering the courtroom
- Please be patient; the docket is called first come, first serve
- No food or drinks are allowed in the courtroom
- No weapons are allowed in the courtroom
If you miss your court date
Please contact the traffic bureau for a new court date.
For more information, please call the Court Clerk's Office at (314) 385-3300, ext. 3014.